HAMPTON, NH -- An electrical malfunction in a wall-mounted jukebox was identified as the cause of a fire at O'Leary's Grille here in the early morning hours of Oct. 5, said Fire Chief Chris Silver. The brand and model of jukebox, which was destroyed, were not identified.
Fortunately, a sprinkler system prevented the fire from doing much more than smoke damage in one corner of the establishment, according to local press outlets. | SEE STORY
Fire crews were alerted at 9:30 a.m., responded within minutes and found the tavern full of dark, dense smoke. Firefighters extinguished the blaze some 15 minutes after entering the premises, said Silver.