QUICK LINKS: Vending Videos  |  Micromarkets  |

VT Classifieds

|

Buy a Classified Ad

|

Editorial Calendars

|

Circulation Data

|

Downloads

|

Bookstore

|

Operators Date Book

Search:      

Bookmark this site




Issue Date: Vol. 52, No. 11, November 2012, Posted On: 10/9/2012


Faulty Jukebox Linked To Bar Fire


Marcus Webb
TAGS: jukebox, jukebox fire, jukebox electrical malfunction, O'Leary's Grille, Hampton NH, coin-operated device, coin machine, ire Chief Chris Silver

HAMPTON, NH -- An electrical malfunction in a wall-mounted jukebox was identified as the cause of a fire at O'Leary's Grille here in the early morning hours of Oct. 5, said Fire Chief Chris Silver. The brand and model of jukebox, which was destroyed, were not identified.

Fortunately, a sprinkler system prevented the fire from doing much more than smoke damage in one corner of the establishment, according to local press outlets. | SEE STORY

Fire crews were alerted at 9:30 a.m., responded within minutes and found the tavern full of dark, dense smoke. Firefighters extinguished the blaze some 15 minutes after entering the premises, said Silver.


Topic: Music and Games Features

Articles:
  • Team Play's Fishbowl Frenzy Wins IAAPA Brass Ring Award
  • The Immersive Frontier: New Book Predicts Bright Future For Out-Of-Home Entertainment
  • IAAPA Taps Gerado Arteaga Chairman, John McReynolds Vice-Chairman For 2015
  • Attractions Industry Luminaries Bob Cassata And Dick Knoebel Inducted Into IAAPA Hall Of Fame
  • AMOA-New York Will Honor Photobooth Innovator Allen Weisberg As Its Man Of The Year In 2015

Copyright © 2014 Vending Times Inc. All rights reserved. 
P: (516) 442-1850 | F: (516) 442-1849 | subscriptions@vendingtimes.net
55 Maple Ave. - Ste. 304, Rockville Centre, NY 11570