Source: Illinois Lock Company | Released August 31, 2013
Wheeling IL -- August 2013 -- Quick install cam locks from Illinois Lock Company install quickly and easily -- simply push them into place -- and are ideal for use in tight places, since they require no mounting clip or nut. Designing quick install locks into your next product will result in reduced installation time.
New videos illustrating the quick installation process for both the standard and outdoor rated locks are available on the Illinois Lock website at http://www.illinoislock.com/cam-locks/quick-install/.
A number of these locks -- DC660, DC661, DC663 and SXL660A-100 -- feature the Illinois Lock patented "V" shape clip that limits the lock's movement once it is installed. These clips can be customized for different application thicknesses. Variable rotations, key pulls and cam lengths are also available to meet a wide variety of applications."
Quick Install locks are available in both keyless and slot styles, and in both zinc and plastic versions. An outdoor-rated version features a dust shutter and stainless steel bezel. Miniature versions are also available.
Quick Install lock models available include:
• DC660 - A die cast zinc cam lock with spun on cam that fits 5 gage to 22 gage applications
• DC661 - A die cast zinc weather-resistant outdoor version, with dust shutter and stainless steel bezel and spun on cam that fits 5 gage to 22 gage applications
• DC663 - A die cast zinc outdoor version with dust shutter, stainless steel bezel and removable cam. Fits 5 gage to 22 gage applications
• PXC611XS-17 - A plastic version with chrome-plated plastic plug and barrel, designed for metal and plastic applications with material thickness ranges of .030 - .040 & .100 - .140. Fixed cam (cam size and shape per specification)
• PC320 - A mini plastic version
• SXL660A-100 - A quarter-turn latch with slot (no key). Fits 5 gage to 22 gage applications
Minimum order amounts may apply to all quick install lock orders.
Located in Wheeling, Illinois, Illinois Lock Company is a leading producer of cam locks, custom-engineered keyless locks, electric switch locks, high-security locks, weather-resistant locks, special purpose lock designs, and ball bearing slides. Superior technological, engineering and manufacturing capabilities enable the company to design and produce the best in high-quality security products and components. For further information, contact Illinois Lock Company at 847-537-1800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company's website: www.illinoislock.com
Information contained on this page is provided by the company via press release distributed by the company, organization, agency or other "source." Vending Times Inc. and VendingTimes.com make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.