QUICK LINKS: Micromarkets  |

VT Classifieds

|

Buy a Classified Ad

|

Editorial Calendars

|

Circulation Data

|

Downloads

|

Bookstore

|

Operators Date Book

Search:  Follow VendingTimes on Twitter 

Bookmark this site



 
Issue Date: Vol. 52, No. 11, November 2012, Posted On: 10/9/2012


Faulty Jukebox Linked To Bar Fire


N. Montano
nick@vendingtimes.net
TAGS: jukebox, jukebox fire, jukebox electrical malfunction, O'Leary's Grille, Hampton NH, coin-operated device, coin machine, ire Chief Chris Silver

HAMPTON, NH -- An electrical malfunction in a wall-mounted jukebox was identified as the cause of a fire at O'Leary's Grille here in the early morning hours of Oct. 5, said Fire Chief Chris Silver. The brand and model of jukebox, which was destroyed, were not identified.

Fortunately, a sprinkler system prevented the fire from doing much more than smoke damage in one corner of the establishment, according to local press outlets. | SEE STORY

Fire crews were alerted at 9:30 a.m., responded within minutes and found the tavern full of dark, dense smoke. Firefighters extinguished the blaze some 15 minutes after entering the premises, said Silver.


Topic: Music and Games Features

Articles:
  • Redemption Plus Becomes Exclusive Supplier Of DC Domo Plush To Amusement Industry
  • IAAPA Terms 2014 Family Entertainment Center Conference A 'Success'
  • AMI Entertainment Ships Brand-New Continental Jukebox Ready For Music Videos
  • Bobby Hogin: AMOA’s Next President Discusses Challenges, Opportunities Ahead
  • Missing Child Found Inside Skill Crane Machine

Copyright © 2014 Vending Times Inc. All rights reserved. 
P: (516) 442-1850 | F: (516) 442-1849 | subscriptions@vendingtimes.net
55 Maple Ave. - Ste. 304, Rockville Centre, NY 11570